School holidays can seem like a very long time for parents – and even children, too! That’s why we’re on hand to offer children aged 8-16 the chance to have fun, get outdoors and be adventurous.
Our popular Skoolz Out programme offers a full activity programme, overseen by trained instructors, which will keep your children fit, active and entertained. You can also rest assured that your children are in safe hands because we have nearly 100 years of experience behind us.
Which centres are running our Skoolz Out programme?
How much does it cost?
£30 per child, per day. Participants will need to bring a packed lunch and drinks bottle.
Your child can attend the entire week, or just selected days of your choosing.
Which activities are included?
Activities across the week may include zipwire, canoeing, kayaking, archery, climbing and bush craft and many more.
When is the Skoolz Out programme running in 2022?
- February half-term – Monday 14 to 18 February & Monday 21 to Friday 25 February 2022 (Blackland Farm only)
- Easter holidays – Monday 11 to Friday 22 April 2022
- Summer half-term – Monday 30 May to Friday 3 June 2022
- Summer holidays – Monday 25 July to Friday 26 August 2022
- Autumn half-term – Monday 24 to Friday 28 October 2022
Please check with your local centre when you book to confirm the exact dates, drop off and pick up times.
How do I book?
Please contact your chosen centre by email or telephone and let us know which days you are interested in. You don’t need to book a place for the whole week to be able to attend:
- Blackland Farm, West Sussex – email@example.com +44 1342 810 493
- Foxlease, New Forest – firstname.lastname@example.org +44 2380 282 638
- Waddow Hall, Lancashire – email@example.com +44 1200 423186
Please note that places will be subject to availability.
Our Skoolz Out programme will be run according to the latest government guidelines. Should we need to change a booking to align with changing guidelines, we will of course offer you an alternative date or a full refund.
What happens in bad weather?
Our activities will run come rain or shine so please come dressed appropriately. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone activities in extreme weather conditions if we think it will be unsafe to continue as your safety is the most important thing to us.