School holidays can seem like a very long time for parents – and even children, too! That’s why we’re on hand to offer children aged 8-16 the chance to have fun, get outdoors and be adventurous.
Our popular Skoolz Out programme offers a full activity week, running Monday to Friday. Overseen by trained instructors, it will keep your children fit, active and entertained. You can also rest assured that your children are in safe hands because we have nearly 100 years of experience behind us.
Which centres are running our Skoolz Out programme?
How much does it cost?
£30 per child, per day.
Your child can attend the entire week (Monday to Friday), or just selected days of your choosing.
We also offer a 10% discount off every additional sibling, when two or more siblings are booked on.
Participants will need to bring a packed lunch and drinks bottle. Foxlease and Waddow Hall can provide lunch at £5 per person; please ask at the time of booking.
Which activities are included?
Activities across the week may include zipwire, canoeing, kayaking, archery, climbing and bush craft and many more.
When is the Skoolz Out programme running in 2022?
- Monday 30 May to Friday 3 June 2022 (Blackland Farm, Foxlease and Waddow Hall)
- Monday 25 July to Wednesday 31 August 2022 (Blackland Farm)
- Monday 25 July to Friday 19 August 2022 (Foxlease)
- Monday 1 August to Friday 19 August 2022 (Waddow Hall)
- Monday 24 October to Friday 28 October 2022 (Blackland Farm, Foxlease and Waddow Hall)
The Skoolz Out activities will be running at each centre from approximately 9am – 5pm each day. We do offer an extended day with drop off from 8am and collection by 6pm, for no additional charge. Please check with your local centre for exact activity start times when booking.
How do I book?
Please contact your chosen centre by email or telephone and let us know which days you are interested in. You don’t need to book a place for the whole week to be able to attend:
- Blackland Farm, West Sussex – email@example.com +44 1342 810 493
- Foxlease, New Forest – firstname.lastname@example.org +44 2380 282 638
- Waddow Hall, Lancashire – email@example.com +44 1200 423186
Please note that places will be subject to availability.
What happens in bad weather?
Our activities will run come rain or shine so please come dressed appropriately. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone activities in extreme weather conditions if we think it will be unsafe to continue as your safety is the most important thing to us.
What should I bring?
Please make sure your children are suitably dressed for the weather. We advise against new or valuable clothing or belongings. We suggest the following (all named):
- Trainers, or other closed toe shoes that do not slip off, and wellies
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Sun cream/sun hat
- Suitable seasonal clothing (no short shorts or crop tops)
- Full change of clothes
- Packed lunch and reusable bottle
- Please note – no jewellery and anyone with long hair will need to be able to tie this up for most of our activities.
If you child has additional needs, or requires the centre to hold medication on your child’s behalf, please discuss this at the time of booking. All children attending are expected to know, and understand, how to partake in structured play activities and use the bathroom independently.