It has lots of communal space too – including a large main hall, newly fitted kitchen and outdoor space with a barbecue.
- Fully equipped kitchen with a gas oven, separate fridge and freezer and microwave, as well as a large food storage area plus all catering equipment, crockery and cutlery
- Large main hall
- Barbecue – please book in advance.
The Barn gallery
Click on images to view in large format.
Four different sized bedrooms with bunk beds.
The Barn has step-free access and an accessible bedroom.
Contact us to talk about any access requests or requirements for your visit. Our helpful team can answer any questions or give advice on access and adjustments.
Other things to know
- You’ll need to bring tea towels, cleaning materials and toilet roll that you might need.
- We now provide a bedding roll (that includes a fitted sheet, pillow case, duvet cover and towel)
- Please leave your rooms clean and tidy when you leave.
How do I book?
To find out how to book your stay in the Barn, visit our prices and booking page.