Taking a break, the easy way
While many of our visitors ask us to help them plan a bespoke trip, we also run a large number of events throughout the year that are fun and hassle-free.
We sort out the entertainment, activities, accommodation and catering – all you need to do is book your place and turn up!
You can also pick and choose how much you follow the itinerary. If you fancy a chilled day with a book rather than going on a particular excursion, just let us know. We’re very lucky to have amazing scenery and landmarks on the doorstep of each of our centres, so we’re the ideal base for exploring the local area or just soaking up the views.
We offer events for guiding members, Trefoil Guild members and the local community so there really is something for everyone. Just a few of the events we have coming up in 2022:
- Explore Foxlease, 8-12 August 2022
- Explore Waddow Hall, 1-21 August 2022 (updated event and dates)
- Explore ICANDO, 16-17 August 2022
- Wellness weekend, 9-11 September 2022
- Guiding heritage, 17 September 2022
- Centenary picnic, 18 September 2022
- Explore Glenbrook, 26-30 September 2022
- Hidden Heritage Trail, 15 October 2022
- Heritage week, 12-18 November 2022
- Traditional Christmas, 2-4 December 2022
- Country House Christmas, 16-18 December 2022
If you are planning your own special event, we are also available for venue hire. Contact your preferred centre with details such as number of attendees and if any catering or accommodation is required.
Browse our events calendar
To celebrate the reopening of our centres, we’ve refreshed our programme of events for 2022 for both members and non-members.
The full list of 2022 events can be found on the events calendar.
How do I book?
Email or call your chosen centre and our friendly team will be pleased to help: