Grab your tent and come and join us for campfire fun and a night under canvas in the peaceful Peak District.
We’ll be offering evening games, fun around the campfire circle and a pre-bedtime supper.
You can also do a spot of stargazing – clouds permitting!
If groups would like to stay on site for the day they can take part in the Thinking Day event on Saturday 18 February or leaders can organise their own activities on site.
- Campsite fees
- Light supper on Friday night – you’ll want to either eat an evening meal before you arrive or bring something with you as this supper won’t be served until late
- Evening entertainment is provided indoors from 7pm
- Light breakfast on Saturday morning
- Hot and cold drinks
- Midlands Region Winter Seasons badge
- For Guides, Rangers and Adult members
- Arrival: You can arrive on site any time after 5pm on Friday 17 February 2023
- Departure: Our camp will officially finish 10am on Saturday 18 February 2023 – but please do let us know if you’d like to remain on site during the day and we can check availability for you
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- Your kit list should include: tent, blankets, hot water bottle, sleeping bag, pillow, lots of layers, hat, clothes, wash kit and towel, waterproof and wellies/boots
- Tents can be hired for a small fee
- No Licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g. information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more
- Shop visit included
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Glenbrook events in 2023, email firstname.lastname@example.org