Grab your tent and come and join us for campfire fun and a night under canvas in the peaceful Peak District.
We’ll be offering evening games, fun around the campfire circle and a pre-bedtime supper.
You can also do a spot of stargazing – clouds permitting!
For an additional £5, attendees of this camp may also take part in the Connecting with Nature day event on Saturday 22 January 2022, funded by the Generation Green project. Find out more.
- Campsite fees
- Light supper on Saturday night – you’ll want to either eat an evening meal before you arrive or bring something with you as this supper won’t be served until late
- Breakfast on Sunday morning
- Midlands Region Winter Seasons badge
- For Guides, Rangers and Adult members
- Arrival: You can arrive on site any time after 4pm on Saturday 22 January 2022
- Departure: Our camp will officially finish at 10am on Sunday 23 January 2022 – but please do let us know if you’d like to remain on site during the day and we can check availability for you
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- Your kit list should include: tent, blankets, hot water bottle, sleeping bag, pillow, lots of layers, hat, clothes, wash kit and towel, waterproof and wellies/boots
- No Licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more
- Shop visit included
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Glenbrook events in 2022, email email@example.com