An action-packed weekend of rafting, canoeing, kayaking, bush craft, zipwire and water fun activities.
- Full catering from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch
- Indoor accommodation in the Main Hall and external buildings
- All activities included (rafting, canoeing, kayaking, bush craft, zipwire and water fun activities)
- For Guides and Rangers
- Starts: 6pm Friday 19 May 2023
- Finishes: 2pm Sunday 21 May 2023
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- A kit list will be provided closer to the time
- No licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more
- Shop visit included
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Waddow Hall events in 2022 and 2023, email firstname.lastname@example.org