Waddow Hall will be transformed into a school for budding wizards for this weekend of adventure.
This magical weekend includes activities such as broomstick flying, games, care of mythical creatures, potions class and much more. Fancy dress very much encouraged on the Saturday night!
All the attendees will be put into houses at the start of the event, and the winning house will win the Waddow School for Witches and Wizards Cup.
- Full catering from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch
- Indoor accommodation options include Adventure House, Ranger Cottage, Stables and Main Hall
- For Brownies and Guides
- Starts: 6pm Friday 18 November 2022
- Finishes: 2pm Sunday 20 November 2022
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- A kit list will be provided closer to the time
- No licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more
- Shop visit included
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Waddow Hall events in 2022, email firstname.lastname@example.org