Follow in the footsteps of TV favourites with Girlguiding’s very own take on the bake-off! Outdoor baking is much more fun, and we’re even throwing in some adventurous activities and some backwoods cooking in our instructed bushcraft sessions.
- Catering from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch
- Indoor accommodation in our lodges (please bring bedding)
- All activities included (building a cardboard oven, making & decorating biscuits and cakes, s’mores, bushcraft, campfire and adventurous activities)
- For Brownies and Guides
- Starts: 6pm Friday 5 May 2023
- Finishes: 2pm Sunday 7 May 2023
- Attendees will need roll mats and sleeping bags. Leader tents will be provided and pitched next to the girls tents.
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- A kit list will be provided closer to the time
- No licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more
- Shop visit included
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Blackland Farm events in 2022 and 2023, email email@example.com