Are you up for a survival camp?
Gain bushcraft, pioneering and survival skills throughout the day to earn resources for your evening meal and equipment for your evening challenge.
Rangers and Guides will have the opportunity to put their pioneering skills to the test by making a bivouac and braving the elements to sleep outside.
- Evening meal on Saturday (cooked on an open fire), Sunday breakfast and lunch provided
- Adventure challenges and survival skills training for all ages
- Activities could include – teambuilding, bushcraft, pioneering and shelter making
- For Guides and Rangers
- Arrival: 10am Saturday 1 April 2023
- Departure: 2pm Sunday 2 April 2023
- Packed lunch required for Saturday
- Shop visit included
- A kit list will be provided closer to the time
- No Licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more.
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Blackland Farm events in 2023, email firstname.lastname@example.org