Enjoy a 24 hour stay working towards your Guide Gold award with other Guides while having fun and learning new skills.
This is for girls that have completed the six theme awards of the Guide Gold award and are ready to complete the final challenge. The event will feature an outdoor adventure and will also be looking at the next progression in guiding – parts 2 and 3 in the Guide Gold award challenge.
To support the development of girls to become independent, this weekend is for girls without their leaders.
- Adventurous on-site activities
- Accommodation in Weavers Lodge
- Fully catered from Saturday lunch to Sunday breakfast
- For Guides (without their leaders)
- Starts: 10am Saturday 6 August 2022
- Finishes: 11am Sunday 7 August 2022
- Indoor accommodation
- Please bring your usual belongings and equipment for an overnight stay including sleeping bag, pillow, sheet and suitable clothing for all weathers.
- No Licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g. information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more
- Shop visit included
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Blackland Farm events in 2022, email firstname.lastname@example.org