Grab your tent and come and join us for campfire fun and a night under canvas in the peaceful Peak District.
We’ll be offering evening entertainment (undercover if needed), fun around the campfire circle, hot and cold drinks and a pre-bedtime supper. Plus you can wake up to a light breakfast to start the day.
You can also do a spot of stargazing – clouds permitting!
- Your camping pitch. Tents can be hired for a small charge.
- Light supper on Saturday night – you’ll want to either eat an evening meal before you arrive or bring something with you as this supper won’t be served until late
- Breakfast on Sunday morning
- Midlands Region Spring Seasons badge.
- For Brownies, Guides, Rangers and adult members
- Arrival: You can arrive on site any time after 5 pm on 20 May 2023. Or why not make a weekend of it? Guide and Ranger groups can take part in the Stage 5 Skills Builder Day during the day on Saturday and then join in the camp.
- Departure: Our camp will officially finish on Sunday morning at 10am. However, you don’t need to rush off! Again, Guide and Ranger groups can book onto the Sunday Stage 5 Skills Builder Day, and Brownie leaders can organise their own activities on site. Just let us know that you’d like to stay for the day and we can help.
- A kit list will be provided closer to the time
- Licences are not required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more
- Shop visit included.