Skills for my Future Skills Builder overnight for all sections.
Over the course of the weekend we will deliver all aspects of every stage of the Skills for my Future Skills builder badges.
Upon booking please let us know which stages they want to complete (so we will run only those stages that attendees are planning to complete).
There will also be an adventurous activities in the programme to add an element of fun to the learning.
Included in the price
- Arrive with your own packed lunch, fully catered from evening meal on Saturday to lunch on Sunday
- Indoors accommodation in the Barn, Princess Margaret Lodge and Coach House downstairs
- One onsite adventurous activity
- For Rainbows, Brownies, Guides and Rangers
- Arrive: 10am Saturday 6 May 2023
- Depart: 2pm Sunday 7 May 2023
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- Shop visit included
- A kit list will be provided closer to the time
- No Licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more.
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Foxlease events in 2022 and 2023, email firstname.lastname@example.org