Safety is at the heart of everything we do. We know that when girls feel safe, they feel brave enough to do things they never thought they could.
All Girlguiding volunteers need to undertake A Safe Space training related to their role. ICANDO is hosting this Level 3 session which covers recognising, telling and taking action.
This training will help you know:
- What to do if someone tells you about a concern, allegation or disclosure
- How to recognise there is a concern
- How you can support and help someone tell their story safely
- How to take action and with whom
- Where to get help.
More information about A Safe Space training and the level required for your role can be found on the A Safe Space pages on the Girlguiding website
- 6 pm – 9 pm
- Refreshments included
- You may want to bring your own water bottle and a notepad and pen.