Waddow Hall will be transformed into a venue for budding pirates and princesses for this weekend of adventure.
This weekend includes activities such as decorating pirate ships and glitter crowns, pirate and princess themed dance classes and a ball. Fancy dress costumes are very much encouraged!
Adventurous activities will include archery, zipwire, escape room, cave, tree climb, Jacob’s Ladder and grass sledging.
- Full catering from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch
- Indoor accommodation options include Adventure House, Ranger Cottage and Main Hall
- Badge included
- For Brownies and Guides
- Starts: 6pm Friday 3 March 2023
- Finishes: 2pm Sunday 5 March 2023
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- A kit list will be provided closer to the time
- No licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more
- Shop visit included
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Waddow Hall events in 2023, email email@example.com