A fun-filled day for Rainbows and Brownies – or why not extend your stay with a sleepover in our big top circus tent?
Girls can take part in a variety of different activities which could include: inflatables, circus skills, climbing, caving, crafts, magic and dance. The fun doesn’t stop there as evening activities include a disco and a campfire.
- Outdoor accommodation (camping) – overnight only
- Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast – overnight only, food not provided for day tickets
- Event badge
- …and much more.
Suitable clothing for outdoors is required. A full kit list is included in your booking pack.
Please bring a packed lunch and a refillable drinking bottle.
Leader price £15 day, £40 overnight.
- For Rainbows and Brownies
- Glenbrook is offering a day visit option on both days (no overnight)
- No Licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more.
How to book
Booking is open!
To find out more about the event and to download a booking pack please visit the Magic and Mayhem page on the Girlguiding website.
Can I volunteer at Magic and Mayhem?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude, and it’s free to volunteer too! Find out more.