Lifesaver (First Aid) Skills Builder weekend for all sections.
Over the course of the weekend we will deliver all aspects of every stage of the skills builder badges. On booking leaders will need to tell us which stages they want to complete.
We will run Stage 1 as a day event for Rainbows, and Stages 2, 3, 4 and 5 as a full weekend programme.
There will also be adventurous activities in the programme to add an element of fun to the learning.
Included in the price
- Badge included
- Full Board from dinner Friday to lunch Sunday for the weekend event, day visit guests to bring their own packed lunch
- Indoor accommodation
- Three adventurous activities, plus wide game and campfire sessions.
- Also included is a session on CPR and AED use
- For Rainbows, Brownies, Guides and Rangers
- Arrive: 6pm Friday 16 June 2023
- Depart: 2pm Sunday 18 June 2023
- Day event: Saturday 17 June 2023, 9am to 5pm (packed lunch required)
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- Shop visit included
- A kit list will be provided closer to the time
- No Licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more.
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Waddow Hall events in 2022 and 2023, email email@example.com