Complete your guide gold award with a challenge filled weekend away in London, with a sleepover and activities at ICANDO.
Explore London on our unique London challenge in small groups. You’ll spend Friday night getting to know your group and planning your personalised challenge, and then Saturday you get to head out into London in your peer groups.
Film and pizza night Saturday to celebrate success.
- Food from Saturday morning through to Sunday morning (pizza takeaway, ICANDO continental breakfast, packed lunch – ham or cheese sandwiches)
- Indoor accommodation – ICANDO Sleepover style (fold out sleeping mats in the main room)
- For Guides without their leaders
- Starts: 7pm (for an 8pm start) Friday 17 March 2023
- Finishes: 10.30am Sunday 19 March 2023
- Refreshments available throughout the event
- Overnight kit list to include: sleeping bag, small pillow, pyjamas, slippers/slipper socks, cuddly toy, change of underwear, wash bag, small towel and flannel, warm jacket/coat, waterproof jacket, warm hat and gloves, warm top and bottoms, sunhat and sunscreen, refillable drinks bottle, day backpack and shoes (to be always worn throughout the event)
- Shop visit included
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the ICANDO events in 2023, email firstname.lastname@example.org