Come and commemorate our centenary with us at this special weekend for girls.
You’ll have a chance to look back at guiding in the past, how we are now and what we might look like in the future. Enjoy activities from years ago and create your own to be completed in the future.
There’s also a day option for those who aren’t able to stay overnight.
- Indoor accommodation
- Special activities from across the history of guiding
- For Brownies, Guides and Rangers
- Arrival: 6pm Friday 15 July 2022
- Departure: 2pm Sunday 17 July 2022
- Day option available on Saturday 16 July 2022
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- Shop visit included
- A kit list will be provided closer to the date
- No Licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more (for those staying overnight)
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. If you’re interested in volunteering for this event or any of the Foxlease Centenary events in 2022, email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.