Camp with your unit or guild and enjoy lots of adventurous and special centenary activities. We’ll be celebrating Foxlease through the decades with activities from each decade such as dance, camp skills, escape rooms, crafts, coding, team games, music and campfire.
The camp will be run in a subcamp style with a pageant day and entry to the member open day included in your ticket. There’ll also be our usual fun-filled adventurous activities to keep you enthralled and entertained!
This event will also form part of the upcoming celebrations for the Queen’s Jubilee.
If you’re not able to bring your girls to this event, volunteering opportunities will be available so you don’t have to miss out.
Contact us to make your booking, bookings close on 1 March 2022.
- Campsite fees
- Fully catered from evening meal on Sunday 29 May to lunch on Saturday 4 June
- Onsite adventurous activities
- All invited pageant day with special activities
- Entry to the member open day
- House tour
- Open to Guides, Rangers, adult members and Trefoil Guild members
- Arrival: 6pm Sunday 29 May 2022
- Departure: 4pm Saturday 4 June 2022
- Shop visit included
- No licence required
- A kit list will be provided closer to the date
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
Look at our Centenary Camp Volunteer Information 2022 for more information including Team Leader roles. If you’re interested in volunteering for this event please complete this Centenary Camp Volunteer Application 2022 form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to start your adventure.