Spend five days in the heart of the Peak District completing the DofE Gold / Queen’s Guide residential.
Participate in on-site activities to help shape, repurpose and develop our woodland area and evening social activities of your choice as a group, such as abseiling at Millers Dale, climbing, swimming etc.
Make new friends and memories to last a lifetime.
- Indoor dormitory accommodation
- Ingredients provided to cook all meals as a group
- Open to members and non-members aged 18 to 25 year olds (male and female)
- Starts: 10.30am Monday 4 July 2022
- Finishes: 3pm Friday 8 July 2022
- Your kit list should include: sleeping bag, pillow, wash kit, clothes, swimming costume (if required), towels, wet weather clothing, sturdy boots (walking boots or steel toe caps – not canvas boots), wellies, indoor shoes/slippers, DofE Book for signing (or edofe number for online entry)
- Shop visit included