It’s time to get outdoors and connect with nature! Make the most of what we have to offer, from nature walks, making plant pots to team building, we’ve got plenty of activities planned to help you enjoy being outside.
- Nature based activities including: Habitat walking, Bird spotting, Nature based crafts, Nature based mindfulness activities
- Badge included
- Biscuits and squash available – all dietaries will be catered for, please inform of any requirements
- For all Brownies and Guides
- Starts: 10am Thursday 27 October 2022
- Finishes: 4pm Thursday 27 October 2022
- Uniform to be worn
- Packed lunch is required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g. information and consent form – find out more
- Shop visit included
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the ICANDO events in 2022, email email@example.com