Camp Skills Builder for all sections.
Over the course of the weekend we will deliver all aspects of every stage of the Camp skills builder badges. On booking leaders will need to tell us which stages they want to complete.
There will also be adventurous activities in the programme to add an element of fun to the learning.
Included in the price
- Full Board (everyone will eat together in the Friends Marquee), day visit guests to bring their own packed lunch
- Outdoor accommodation in the tented village (tents provided – bedding required)
- For Rainbows, Brownies, Guides and Rangers
- Arrive: 6pm Friday 8 July 2022
- Depart: 2pm Sunday 10 July 2022
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- Shop visit included
- A kit list will be provided closer to the time
- No Licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more.
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Waddow Hall events in 2022, email email@example.com