Spend the day learning all about how to stay safe around water and how to help others. The programme includes a day of canoeing, swimming and learning about water safety.
- Play games to work out what the signs mean
- Rescue each other in the swimming pool
- Canoe safely on the reservoir
- For Brownies
- Saturday 8 July 2023, 10am – 4pm
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- You will need to bring swimwear for both the swimming pool and reservoir, old clothes and shoes (no wellies, flip flops or slip on shoes), a towel and change of clothes
- A packed lunch is required
- Juice, tea, coffee and biscuits provided
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- Shop visit included
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Blackland Farm events in 2022 and 2023, email firstname.lastname@example.org