Grab your tent and come and join us for campfire fun and a night under canvas in the peaceful Peak District.
We’ll be offering evening games, fun around the campfire circle and a pre-bedtime supper.
You can also do a spot of stargazing – clouds permitting!
Make a day of it on the Saturday and complete the Stage 5 Innovate or Live Smart Skills Builder.
- Campsite fees
- Light supper on Saturday night – you’ll want to either eat an evening meal before you arrive or bring something with you as this supper won’t be served until late
- Breakfast on Sunday morning
- Midlands Region Autumn Seasons badge.
- For Guides, Rangers and adult members
- Arrival: You can arrive on site any time after 4pm on Saturday 12 November
- Departure: Our camp will officially finish at 10am on Sunday 13 November – but please do let us know if you’d like to remain on site during the day and we can check availability for you
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- A kit list will be provided closer to the time
- No Licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more
- Shop visit included
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Glenbrook events in 2022, email email@example.com