A weekend for Brownies and Guides to get together, have fun and adventure at Waddow Hall.
There is a full programme of adventurous activities throughout the weekend that includes zipwire, tree climb, climbing, canoeing, archery, obstacle course, wide game, torchlight walk and campfire.
- Full catering from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch
- Indoor accommodation in the Main Hall and self-catering buildings
- Adventurous activities
- For Brownies and Guides
- Starts: 6pm Friday 17 March 2023
- Finishes: 2pm Sunday 19 March 2023
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- A kit list will be provided closer to the time
- No licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more
- Shop visit included
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Waddow Hall events in 2023, email email@example.com