A weekend for Brownies and Guides to get together, have fun and experience camping at Waddow Hall.
The girls will sleep in the tented village tents, with tents for their leaders pitched next to them. Full catering will be provided in the Friends Marquee (Dinner Friday, breakfast lunch and dinner Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday).
There is a full programme of adventurous activities throughout the weekend that includes zipwire, tree climb, cave, bushcraft, assault course, archery, codebreaker, wide game, tree climb and improvised rafting.
- Full catering from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch
- Outdoor accommodation in the tented village (tents provided, bedding required)
- For Brownies and Guides
- Starts: 6pm Friday 15 July 2022
- Finishes: 2pm Sunday 17 July 2022
- One free leader per unit ratio, additional leaders charged at the standard rate
- A kit list will be provided closer to the time
- No licence required
- You will need to ensure you have completed the required Girlguiding forms for this event e.g information and consent form, health information form etc – find out more
- A Residential Event Notification (REN) form will need to be completed for your local commissioner – find out more
- Shop visit included
Can I volunteer at this event?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn’t be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary – just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. To register your interest for this event, or any of the Waddow Hall events in 2022, email email@example.com