How to book
- Let us know what you need from your visit.
- Choose a date and time with our staff.
- Complete a booking form.
- Send us a deposit to secure your booking.
- We’ll send you out an information pack prior to your visit.
- Join us for your next adventure!
Please contact us for prices for activity days, residential breaks, camping trips and catered stays.
For event prices, visit the events calendar.
Lunch or afternoon tea? Check out our catering page for more information
Terms and conditions
A 20% deposit is required for all bookings, payable within 30 days of the booking being made. For bookings made within six weeks of arrival the deposit is due upon booking and full payment may be required at that time.
Balance of payments
Full payment needs to be made before you arrive, unless we’ve agreed a credit arrangement in writing in advance.
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of customer cancellation.
In the event of cancellation, the following additional charges will be made:
- More than 90 days before arrival – loss of deposit paid.
- 60-90 days prior to arrival – 50% of total charge, (less deposit paid) payable within 14 days of the cancellation date.
- Less than 60 days prior to arrival – 100% charge, (less deposit paid) payable within 14 days of the cancellation date.