Sleeping under canvas
Relax and get away from it all at our beautiful camping areas. We can accommodate up to 200 campers, all with access to a fully refurbished toilet block with showers.
Our camping areas are:
Our largest site, with a wooden wet weather hut at one end with chairs, tables, a fridge, freezer, kettle and urn. Mam Tor also has a wood burning camping oven. We recommend that any food cooked in this oven is wrapped with silver foil.
A fairly large site, with access to the toilet block via a little bridge across the stream. Ringer Roger also has a wood burning camping oven. As with the oven at Mam Tor, we recommend that any food cooked in this oven is wrapped with silver foil.
An ideal site with a dedicated single toilet and shower that is accessible all year. Burbage can be used in conjunction with Derwent, one of the indoor accommodation buildings, which makes it great for groups using both indoor and outdoor facilities. There is also a double power socket available for use at a minimal extra cost.
Winnatts is close to the car park and suitable for smaller groups.
This site is suitable for smaller groups and is located in front of Derwent, one of our accommodation buildings.
- All campers have access to the fridge/freezer room, altar fires and water taps.
- For Duke of Edinburgh camping groups, there are seven outdoor sinks with hot and cold water for pot washing.
- Toilet roll and handwash are provided in the outside toilet block for campers.
- We have a campfire circle, well stocked woodpile, souvenir shop, BBQs for hire and a drying room.
- We also have a range of other equipment available for hire during your stay, subject to availability.
To find out how to book your stay, visit our prices and booking page.