With four self catering buildings and five main camping areas, we’ve got something for groups of all sizes.
Relax and get away from it all at our beautiful camping areas. We can accommodate up to 200 campers, all with access to a fully refurbished toilet block with showers. Our camping areas are:
- Mam Tor – our largest site, with a wooden wet weather hut at one end
- Ringing Roger – a fairly large site, with access to the toilet block via a little bridge across the stream
- Burbage – an ideal site that can be used in conjunction with Derwent, one of the indoor accommodation buildings, which makes it great for groups using both indoor and outdoor facilities
- Winnatts – suitable for smaller groups
- Ladybower – suitable for smaller groups
Our indoor accommodation
Sleeping under canvas not for you? We can sleep up to 78 people in total over four separate self catering buildings. These buildings can be booked separately or together to accommodate your group size. All of our residential buildings have WiFi.
- Glenbrook House – sleeps 31 people. On the ground floor there is a lounge (with an open fire), dining room, kitchen, scullery, a single bedroom, two toilets and a boot room. The kitchen is fully equipped to cater for 41 people. Upstairs there are five dormitories: two x 10, two x 4 and one x 2 bed, plus four showers and three toilets.
- Peveril Flat (situated above Glenbrook House) – sleeps 10 people. In Peveril there is one dormitory, with one bunk curtained off for leaders. There is also a toilet, shower, fully equipped kitchen and a lounge/diner. If not booked with the rest of the house, private access will be arranged.
- Derwent – sleeps 33 people. On the ground floor there are one x 3 and one x 2 bed rooms with solid doors and then seven x 4 bed rooms with curtains as doors. There is a wet room plus four showers and six toilets. The 3 bed room is wheelchair accessible. Upstairs is a large activity room, with tables and chairs and a few comfy seats. The kitchen is equipped to cater for 100 people with a dishwasher and industrial cooker. There is a disabled toilet upstairs and a stairlift between the ground and first floors.
- Chatsworth Flat (located at the end of Derwent) – sleeps up to 4 people. There is one twin and one double bedroom, kitchen, lounge/diner and a bathroom with a shower over the bath. Bedding is provided in Chatsworth for stays of 2 nights or more.
Bedding is not provided (apart from in Chatsworth) so please bring pillowcases and sleeping bags or a quilt and a sheet.
We provide household cleaning products and appropriate cleaning cloths and gloves but we don’t supply toilet roll, washing up liquid and cloths, bin bags, handwash, first aid kits, oven gloves and tea towels.
Visit before your stay
If you’d like to look around our site and accommodation before your stay, simply get in touch and arrange a time.
We have a wheelchair accessible three bed room in Derwent, plus a disabled toilet and stairlift between the first and ground floors.
Contact us to talk about any access requests or requirements for your visit. Our helpful team can answer any questions or give advice on access and adjustments.