We’re located in the heart of the New Forest and easily reached by road, train coach and air.
Foxlease Activity Centre
From the M3/M27 take the M271 then the A35 to Lyndhurst. In Lyndhurst, take the A337 towards Brockenhurst. Foxlease is signposted on the right-hand side just beyond the one-way system.
Postcode for sat nav: SO43 7DE
Trains to Brockenhurst take approximately 1 hour 40 minutes from London Waterloo or slightly less to Southampton Central.
Take a taxi from Brockenhurst to Foxlease or a bus from Southampton or Brockenhurst train station. Wilts and Dorset bus numbers 56 and 56A run to Lyndhurst, stopping opposite the entrance to Foxlease. These buses run seven days with some evening services.
National Express coaches run from London Victoria to Lyndhurst.
From Heathrow airport, take the rail-air coach link to Woking, then the train to Brockenhurst.
From Gatwick airport, travel by rail to Clapham Junction and then on to Brockenhurst.
Southampton airport receives flights from airports across the UK and elsewhere in Europe. Southampton Airport Parkway rail station is adjacent to the terminal building and has regular trains to Brockenhurst. The rail journey takes approximately 30 minutes.
Things to do and see nearby
- Circular walking routes include Deer Watch Trail, Jubilee Grove Trail, Radnor Trail, Tall Trees Trail, Blackwater Arboretum Trail, Ober Water Trails, Reptile Trail, Wilverley Wander and Knightwood Oak.
- Annual Walking and Cycling festival – learn more about the wildlife, history and culture of the New Forest during this popular festival.
- Explore the National Park by bike with over 100 miles of family-friendly cycle routes, all marked with numbered wooden posts.
- Local places to visit for independent shops, local produce and eating out – Hythe, Lyndhurst, Lymington and Ringwood.
- New Forest Horse Riding – take to the bridleways and tracks crossing open heathland, pick up some of the coastal routes and soak up the atmosphere of this magical part of the country.
- Places of history and interest include Beaulieu Airfield, Buckland Rings, Buckler’s Hard, Hurst Castle and Keyhaven salterns.