Sleeps 37 / 7 bedrooms / Multiple toilets and showers
Princess Margaret Lodge is a modern two-storey building that can sleep 24 people on the ground floor and 13 people on the first floor. If need be, the floors can be hired out separately. Both floors have a dining and activity area and you’ll have access to the private garden with a covered patio, perfect for barbecues.
- Fully equipped kitchens with electric oven, gas hob, a microwave, a separate fridge and freezer plus all catering equipment, crockery and cutlery
- Three rooms have en suite toilets and showers. There’s also a main toilet and shower room on each floor
- Dining and activity room on each floor
- Private garden with barbecue and space for drying your washing.
Princess Margaret Lodge gallery
Click on images to view in large format.
Seven bedrooms of varying sizes with a mixture of bunk beds and single beds, some with en suite facilities.
Princess Margaret Lodge has full step-free access, with a lift to the first floor. The ground floor is equipped with a hearing loop.
Contact us to talk about any access requests or requirements for your visit. Our helpful team can answer any questions or give advice on access and adjustments.
Other things to know
- You’ll need to bring tea towels, cleaning materials and toilet roll that you might need.
- We now provide a bedding roll (that includes a fitted sheet, pillow case, duvet cover and towel).
- Please leave your rooms clean and tidy when you leave.
To find out how to book your stay in Princess Margaret Lodge, visit our prices and booking page.