Sleeps 30 / 7 bedrooms / Multiple toilets and showers
Princess Margaret Lodge is a modern two-storey building that can sleep 17 people on the ground floor and 13 people on the first floor. If need be, the floors can be hired out separately. Both floors have a dining and activity area and you’ll have access to the private garden with a covered patio, perfect for barbecues.
- Fully equipped kitchens with electric oven, gas hob, a microwave, a separate fridge and freezer plus all catering equipment, crockery and cutlery
- Three rooms have en suite toilets and showers. There’s also a main toilet and shower room on each floor
- Dining and activity room on each floor
- Private garden with barbecue and space for drying your washing.
Seven bedrooms of varying sizes with a mixture of bunk beds and single beds, some with en suite facilities.
The building has full disabled access with a lift to the first floor. The ground floor is equipped with a hearing loop.
Other things to know
- You’ll need to bring any bedding, tea towels, cleaning materials and toilet roll that you might need
- Please leave your rooms clean and tidy when you leave.
To find out how to book your stay in Princess Margaret Lodge, visit our prices and booking page.