Sleeps 30 / 2 bedrooms / Multiple toilets and washing facilities
Ideal for large groups, Wagtail Lodge has a communal living and dining space, separate kitchen and large dorm room and small private bedroom.
Wagtail is right next to Restrop so the two are often used together by groups, especially as separate boys and girls accommodation.
- The bathroom has wash-basins, toilets and a shower
- The kitchen has a gas stove and comes with cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Running water
- Electric lighting and power
26 bunks in a dormitory plus four in a separate room
Other things to know
- Bunks have mattresses but you’ll need to bring your own bedding and pillows
- You’ll need to bring cleaning materials and toilet rolls with you too
To find out how to book your stay in Wagtail Lodge, visit our prices and booking page.