Sleeps 25 / 2 bedrooms /Multiple toilets and washing facilities
Our spacious bungalow has a communal living and dining space, complete with an open fireplace to keep you warm on chilly evenings. There is a large dorm room and one private bedroom.
Restrop is right next to Wagtail Lodge. The two are often used together by groups, especially as separate boys and girls accommodation.
- Bathroom with multiple wash-basins, toilets and a shower
- The kitchen has a gas stove, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Running water
- Electric lights and power
22 bunks in the dormitory plus a separate three person room with a wash-basin
Other things to know
- Bunks have mattresses but you’ll need to bring your own bedding and pillows
- You’ll need to bring cleaning materials and toilet rolls with you too
To find out how to book your stay in Restrop, visit our prices and booking page.