Sleeps 25 / 2 bedrooms /Multiple toilets and washing facilities
Our spacious bungalow has a communal living and dining space, complete with an open fireplace to keep you warm on chilly evenings. There is a large dorm room and one private bedroom.
Restrop is right next to Wagtail Lodge. The two are often used together by groups, especially as separate boys and girls accommodation.
- Bathroom with multiple wash-basins, toilets and a shower
- The kitchen has a gas stove, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Running water
- Electric lights and power
- Outdoor BBQ
22 bunks in the dormitory plus a separate three person room with a wash-basin
Contact us to talk about any access requests or requirements for your visit. Our helpful team can answer any questions or give advice on access and adjustments.
Other things to know
- Bunks have mattresses but you’ll need to bring your own bedding and pillows
- You’ll need to bring cleaning materials and toilet rolls with you too
To find out how to book your stay in Restrop, visit our prices and booking page.