Sleeps 30 / 2 bedrooms / Multiple toilets and washing facilities
Ideal for large groups, Wagtail Lodge has a communal living and dining space, separate kitchen and large dorm room and small private bedroom.
Wagtail is right next to Restrop so the two are often used together by groups, especially as separate boys and girls accommodation.
- The bathroom has wash-basins, toilets and a shower
- The kitchen has a gas stove and comes with cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Running water
- Electric lighting and power
Wagtail Lodge gallery
Click on images to view in large format.
26 bunks in a dormitory plus four in a separate room
Wagtail Lodge has step-free access, as well as accessible sleeping, toilet and bathroom facilities.
Regrettably, Wagtail Lodge is not an accessible building for wheelchair users. Weavers Lodge does have step-free access.
Contact us to talk about any access requests or requirements for your visit. Our helpful team can answer any questions or give advice on access and adjustments.
Other things to know
- Bunks have mattresses but you’ll need to bring your own bedding and pillows
- You’ll need to bring cleaning materials and toilet rolls with you too
To find out how to book your stay in Wagtail Lodge, visit our prices and booking page.