Filled with adventure
If you’re looking for something just a little bit different for your child’s birthday, why not book an adventure party with us?
We can offer you two different activities from a range of fun and adventurous activities to suit your group. A trained instructor will be on hand, where appropriate, to help you remain safe and get the most out of your visit.
The following birthday party packages are available from 21 June. Please get in touch if you’d like to organise something before that date and our friendly team can help.
- £15 package*: Enjoy one exciting 90 minute activity with a trained instructor plus one 45 minute activity led by you. Activities may include archery, Jacob’s Ladder and climbing. Group size: 8 – 12 participants per group. (Age and weight limits as per our activity guidelines)
- £22 package*: Enjoy two thrilling 90 minute activities led by a trained instructor. Activities may include archery, Jacob’s Ladder and climbing. Group size: 8 – 12 participants per group. (Age and weight limits as per our activity guidelines)
- Swimmer package: £140 in total for a one hour pool party. Group size: maximum of 20 participants. Available at Foxlease (Hampshire) and Blackland Farm (West Sussex) only.
Am time slot – 10:00 – 13:00
Pm time slot – 14:00 – 17:00
- Two adventurous activities
- Party bag for each guest
- Room hire
- Docking station. Please bring your own music and decorations.
- Party food available at additional cost
- Birthday cake options
- Further activities can be booked at our standard rate. For a full list of our activities, please visit our activities page.
How do I book?
Please contact your chosen centre by email or telephone:
Our birthday party venues
- Blackland Farm, West Sussex – firstname.lastname@example.org +44 1342 810 493
- Foxlease, New Forest – email@example.com +44 2380 282 638
- Waddow Hall, Lancashire – firstname.lastname@example.org +44 1200 423186
Our birthday parties are run according to the latest government guidelines. Should we need to change a booking to align with changing guidelines, we will of course offer you an alternative date or a full refund.
What happens in bad weather?
Our activities will run come rain or shine so please come dressed appropriately. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a party in extreme weather conditions if we think it will be unsafe to continue as your safety is the most important thing to us.
* prices quoted are per person unless otherwise stated